รับสมัครพนักงานทำความสะอาดห้องพักโรงแรง (พนังงานหญิง) มีประสบการณ์อย่างน้อย 2 ปี

• Maggie
  • ผู้เขียนหัวข้อ
  • ผู้เยี่ยมชม
  • ผู้เยี่ยมชม
04 ก.พ. 2018 16:44 #1008 โดย Maggie
รับสมัครพนักงานทำความสะอาดห้องพักโรงแรง (พนังงานหญิง)
มีประสบการณ์การทำงานทำความสะอาดห้องพักโรงแรม อย่างน้อย 2 ปี

Are you an experienced room attendant looking for a regular work and available for immediate start?

We are looking for a person who has minimum 2 years experience in Room Attendants, is reliable, enthusiastic, motivated, and confident and a "can do attitude". We operate 365 days a year.

Room attendants are responsible for ensuring all guests and rooms are delighted by the cleanliness, presentations, and comfort of our rooms. Specific accountabilities include but are not limited to:

Perform a variety of cleaning duties while ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards,
Protect equipment and ensure defects are reported promptly,
Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient
Check stock levels of all equipment and replace when appropriate,
Using appropriate chemicals for cleaning purposes ensuring high quality is maintained

The successful candidate's role;

The ideal candidates will be honest, adaptable, self-motivated, and reliable.
You must be able to communicate in English well.
You must be well-presented with a keen eye for details, especially in terms of hygiene, cleanliness and high-quality standard.
You must be available Monday to Friday.

If this sounds like you, please email your resume with 3 references to info@qldassetmanagement.com.au
Please provide you availability in your resume
  • benz
  • ผู้เขียนหัวข้อ
  • ผู้เยี่ยมชม
  • ผู้เยี่ยมชม
08 ก.พ. 2018 10:00 #1016 โดย benz
hi my name is benz. i am interested in housekeeping because I have an experience at hotel in America before but it is not the least 2 years. it is just 3-4 months. can I apply this job? because I have a free time on Tuesday and Friday whole day.